Wizard City for FREE?

• They should have never made arc 1 of wizard101 EU paytoplay. Its stupid, you wasted MASSIVE amounts of players! And I know you got the power to let them stay free, but Gameforge fucked up. Instead of people going from EU versions to US version, with a free arc 1, players would have probably gone from US to EU and NOT the other way. Since 2014 the amount of remaining players is drastically decreasing, not only because paytoplaytowin gets on another level with every payment methot they add, but because other huge Games come up. And since gaming got so big, your management of Wizard101 started to go downhill. There are memes now! Hypes! The biggest hype at the time Wizard101 came out was like freaking tamagochi!

Times changed, but this game did not! We get like what? 1 Update every 6 months, like nowdays 1 update a YEAR? And if I look at Kingsisle, they just released new test releam, but its not enough, its barely anything when it comes to content. Such updates dont let people stay in German version or UK or Greece!

• I see what you mean guys . We are always , and we will continue, complaining about those things but I don't see the point anymore. I dont think that they we will do something more (talking about gameforge).We will continue receiving updates every six months and also those bad translation ( especially in Greek server). Its been a long time since we started suggesting those ideas but they dont hear us (maybe they will not be benefited).

What I want to say is that we have to stay calm and play with what we have now. We can't have them all .From nothing , this is better. ( sorry for my English:) )

:death:Ντίλαν Σημάδι Κρανίου 125:death:

:ice: Ισαάκ Ποταμός Παγετού 125:ice:

:storm:Ντίλαν 125:storm:

• I see what you mean guys . We are always , and we will continue, complaining about those things but I don't see the point anymore. I dont think that they we will do something more (talking about gameforge).We will continue receiving updates every six months and also those bad translation ( especially in Greek server). Its been a long time since we started suggesting those ideas but they dont hear us (maybe they will not be benefited).

What I want to say is that we have to stay calm and play with what we have now. We can't have them all .From nothing , this is better. ( sorry for my English:) )

Well, this is NOT a complain just addressing the things that are in US and we don't have them here.

also your English is good :)

Yes, you are correct we should be happy with what we have at the moment but in general EU servers are dying that's the Sad truth.

I don't have anything against Gameforge and the Team here that are volunteers and trying to HELP! I just wish we could do more. : / : (

:flg_de::flg_en::flg_es::flg_fr::flg_gr::flg_it::flg_pl:

*fire**ice**storm**life**death**myth**balance* :fire::ice::storm::life::death::myth::balance::moon::star::sun::stellar::shadow:

:pvpPrivate::pvpCorporal::pvpSergent::pvpVeteran::pvpKnight::pvpCaptain::pvpCommander::pvpWarlord:

• Listen to the community #Trick17 I mean if Gameforge would do like 1-2 livestreams per month to answer questions, and where the players could critic them and give feedback, that would be a sign "Hey we`re and we are interested what the players want" but i guess thats to much for them greedys :(

• They should have never made arc 1 of wizard101 EU paytoplay. Its stupid, you wasted MASSIVE amounts of players! And I know you got the power to let them stay free, but Gameforge fucked up.

Except that GameForge couldn't cover the costs of keeping the servers up and running since Day 1with just shop purchases, so after two years of losing money, they really didn't have any choice.

I'd rather have a game I have to pay for, than no game at all.

More players - yes. But mostly more players, that wouldn't buy anything.

Also, those players would only hang around the first worlds, which means that it would barely boost the population of any new zones.

While I agree that GF definitely could do more for this game, blaming them for something that happened more than 5 years ago isn't helping them.

• From a Conversation this thread become a ''Blaming Game''

it is correct what Diogenes said Gameforge gets no profit keeping Wizard101 running and soon or eventually the game wont be around...

also I would like to point out that Gameforge is not that big as Kingsisle in America...

Chefkoch Hi, I'm aware what is happening in the Community. :)

:flg_de::flg_en::flg_es::flg_fr::flg_gr::flg_it::flg_pl:

*fire**ice**storm**life**death**myth**balance* :fire::ice::storm::life::death::myth::balance::moon::star::sun::stellar::shadow:

:pvpPrivate::pvpCorporal::pvpSergent::pvpVeteran::pvpKnight::pvpCaptain::pvpCommander::pvpWarlord:

• Lets see how many people actually buyed the 5 first world, well myself I have wizardcity and few locations in dragonspyre, thats it. Most dont buy them anyway, they go with member benefit and after that they mostly never visited those places again.

They were to blame 5 years ago and many people did, they could have at least make wizardcity free. Unicornway and titan avenue and then theres the paywall already, these days nobody is gonna pay. Exspecially young players, they dont have money and they are dedicated to other recent games.